Sodium salts contribute to raising the level of blood pressure. Eating salt can therefore help prevent low blood pressure that can result in dizziness, nausea, vomiting and loss of consciousness.
Within the salt is the mineral sodium. which has the ability to maintain water around the cells, keeping the water level in the body not too low Because when the body is dehydrated , it can result in various organs not working normally, resulting in cramps, dizziness, fatigue and loss of consciousness. As a result, various organs function normally UFABET
Prevent iodine deficiency.
Iodine is an essential mineral for the body. When the body lacks iodine, it can cause disorders such as goiter, low thyroid hormone levels. There are drowsiness, constipation, cold easily and the metabolic system can not work fully, etc., which eating salt that contains iodine can help prevent Iodine deficiency condition .
How to consume salt to benefit?
To get the most out of your salt intake without harming your health, you can follow these tips:
- Read food labels before buying. to determine the amount of sodium salts in food
- Choose unseasoned food. To get sodium naturally, such as meat, eggs and milk, etc.
- Avoid or limit processed foods such as salted fish, salted eggs, cheese, sausages, instant noodles, snacks and fermented foods, etc.
- reduce seasoning because besides is in the form of fine white grains Salt is also in other condiments such as fish sauce, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, or in dipping sauces that are used with various foods, etc.
- Limit your intake of baked goods such as bread, cakes, cookies, etc.