Moderate consumption of caffeine may have health benefits. But consuming too much can cause abnormalities in the body. So consumers should control the amount of caffeine their body receives each day. By following the instructions below.
- Do not consume more than the recommended daily amount to prevent side effects
- Always read the nutrition label on the product first. To see if that food contains caffeine or not. or how much caffeine is in the mix
- Before drinking another cup of coffee After drinking another cup. Think twice about whether you really need more coffee. Because if it’s not necessary, you may not need to drink more coffee. to avoid consuming too much UFABET
- If you are already a regular consumer To reduce the amount gradually. Because if you stop consuming it suddenly, it can lead to withdrawal. This will affect the body in many forms, such as nausea, headache, muscle pain, lack of concentration, etc. Which may lead to the return to caffeine consumption.
- Think quitting caffeine is too hard? Switch to decaffeinated coffee. Or drink teas and herbal teas instead of regular coffee. Because such drinks contain less than the same amount of coffee.
- Some medications may contain. Therefore, you should read the drug label carefully. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any medication.